How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

i want to find out the registered owner of two apartments in

Customer Question

i want to find out the registered owner of two apartments in london and if the property has changed hands since 06.04.2011 the addressess are apartment 33 and 42 Sir John Lyon House, 8 High Timber Street, London EC4V 3PA England

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : Whilst we can not conduct searches for you I can certainly give you an online area where you might be able to find this information.
Alex Watts : Would that help you?
Customer :

i was expecting an answer to my question

Alex Watts : Yes but we can not be instructed to do the work for you - this is a question and answer site. I can tell you where to go and what you need to do to get the details if that it would help?
Customer :


Alex Watts : You can find out the details of the land for a fee of about £6 at
Alex Watts :
Alex Watts : You need the property number and postcode.
Alex Watts : Or you can write to the land registry for a copy of the title.
Alex Watts : Your local office can be found at
Alex Watts :
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this plesse? Alex