How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Regarding my earlier question, could you point me in the right

Customer Question

Regarding my earlier question, could you point me in the right direction for a TEMPLATE, or similar, for the appropriate Licence
Many thanks
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you.

I just need a little more information. He will be using your goodwill and trading name, will this be from a property over which you have an existing lease?

Kind regards

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes He will be operating from premises to which I hold the Lease. As I said before, I do not want to Sub-let or reassign the property. In other words like a franchise. I need the template for the licence

Any suggestions please

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Cancel the question