How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jenny Your Own Question
Jenny, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6428
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jenny is online now

I sent a broker 28k concerning a property he says that is in

Customer Question

I sent a broker 28k concerning a property he says that is in Croydon.
It will be one year since the money went to his business account, as to date I still have no property. The matter has been reported to the police fraud department. No investigation has been reported to myself.
HARMER homez is on the website and the director is Jay Harmer. I cannot get in contact with him as he does not respond to any form of communication.
What should I do.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.

taratill :

Hello have you tried to recover the money through the civil courts?

JACUSTOMER-16l76b86- :

no.I was waiting for the investigation from the police to support my case when I take him to court. However this week I was strongly thinking court action.

JACUSTOMER-16l76b86- :

No I have been thinking very strongly about it this week

JACUSTOMER-16l76b86- :

I have had no answer to my question

Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.
Is the broker an individual or a limited company?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

an individual

Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.
do you have an address for him?