How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71154
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I bought a new Range Rover I have had problems with it from

Customer Question

I bought a new Range Rover I have had problems with it from day 1. It has just had its second lot of turbos replaced last being done in March this year. The diff has had to be replaced, the leather has been replaced on the seats fault when delivered then drivers seat collapsed. The electronics keep freezing. It is a dud we have lost confidence and want a new one or our money back, what are my rights
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jenny replied 4 years ago.

taratill : Hello and welcome to Just Answer, when did you purchase it?
JACUSTOMER-4q48dki3- :

October 2011

JACUSTOMER-4q48dki3- :

I have just got the car back from the dealer Friday it has had new turbos fitted ( It had new turbos fitted in March this year) so that is the 3rd set since new. Differential was replaced, a cluncking from the steering could not be diagnosed even though Range Rover assist came out found the noise which they made happen everytime you breaked hard then pulled away you would hear and feel a loud clunk from the front end. We have lost confidence and would like a new vehicle or my money back. Paid £30,000 so far in 2 yrs £1200 a month.

JACUSTOMER-4q48dki3- :

Still waiting for an answer

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Hi. Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this. Sorry for the delay. When did you first complain of a fault roughly please?