How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

For Jo C With regard the case partly unpaid speeding fine. I

Customer Question

For Jo C

With regard the case partly unpaid speeding fine.

I have rung Bicester court and it is now out of their hands.

I tried to ring Marston Bailiffs and after five minutes ringing they answered then someone put the phone down without talking to me.

So what I did was to take the payment slip to a local TSB bank and pay £25 of the £465 remaining fine over the counter.

I am going to write to their PO Box address to stop any further action within seven days from Marstons
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Did they say whether there was a warrant for your arrest or not?