How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 26070
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

i purchased a vechicle from a scottish firm whose represtive

Customer Question

i purchased a vechicle from a scottish firm whose represtive sold it to me insc**thorpe i am taking a small claims court case against them as it was damaged in transit from glasgow i have been told that the case will have to be heard in glasgow others tell me it can be held in sc**thorpe as it comes Consumer Cotract can you please advice. john XXXXXXX

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 4 years ago.

Joshua :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Joshua :

Do you recall if you signed any form of contract or agreed any written terms and conditions which agree jurisdiction - such a clause may read along the lines of the "Parties agree that this contract shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales/Scotland" or words to that effect?

Joshua :

Would you like to continue?