How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Warned by police under harassment act? My x has reported

Customer Question

Warned by police under harassment act?
My x has reported me for harassment and the police have given me
An official warning. Because I have contacted her by email
In order to ask permission to see my daughter.
The police have taken a statement from her but not seen any
Emails or evidence from her. She sat outside my house and phoned the
Police stating she was in fear of violence from me.
But she was outside my house not the other way round.
What can I do to protect my self from her unfounded allegation
I fear that I am on the brink of a nervous break down from all the stress
She is causing me.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?