How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71040
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have brought into time share, I complained about the shares

Customer Question

I have brought into time share, I complained about the shares sold which did not meet my needs as informed at meeting. It has been paid up in full, through re mortage of my home although I am not using my time share I am still paying for maintenance yearly. Is thee any way out of this? can I give back time share company will not buy back, I really just want to get rid of time share
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Does this company have an exit programme please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

for Jo C is this a 1 off payment consultation, I need to know before we start as I can afford more than quote £33

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
No, the £33 pays for the whole of the answer.

If you don't want to go on a monthly subscription then you need to email customer services but they can do that for you.