How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

my son was hit in the eye leaving him blind in this eye he

Customer Question

my son was hit in the eye leaving him blind in this eye he has just been discharged from hospital after a weeks stay and will have to go back in for possibly more surgery they are trying to save his eye but he has been told he will not regain his sight, as a result he is struggling to focus and runs his own business he is a mechanic and at present has no income due to not being able to work his injury has only been 12 days and he is still hopeing things will settle down, I would like to know how best to help him he has moved back in with us as the police have told his girlfrien not to contact Mark for 6 weeks
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

For Jo

his girlfriend hit him in the eye with her ring finger after a argument 12days ago she rang for a ambulance and told them she had hit him as a result the police took her into custody ; Mark had a 5 hour operation but has been blinded he was discharged from hospital on Monday but is going to clinic each week for a month then they will see if more surgery is needed to save the eye. as a result he is relying on a friend re his work as he cannot focus if this continues his income will dry up. He has been told he can change his statment as he was reluctant to have her charged due to her having two children I need to know if there is anything I can do to advise him

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the information.

I'm not sure what you would like to know about this?

What do you want to advise him upon? What is your question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am not sure myself Mark is going to get advise in person thank you therefore end this session

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
No problem.

Do come back if you need more information.