How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I live in London and want advice in English, not Scots, la

Customer Question

I live in London and want advice in English, not Scots, law.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

Alex Watts :

Could you explain your situation a little more please?

JACUSTOMER-y9iw4yue- :

I should perhaps have said that my son can be perfectly lucid and sane when he is not drinking and taking drugs. I do not know what other information you might require.

Alex Watts :

I see you have a duplicated question so you can respond to that one - please do not reply to this otherwise the system thinks you are stuck. I will ask the moderator to move it back