How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

HI I am an ex-subpostmaster accused of fraud and sent to

Customer Question


I am an ex-subpostmaster accused of fraud and sent to prison. I have seen articles about a glich in the post office's Horizon computer system and convictions getting overturned. I have always sworn and know my innocents in this case, because of this I blamed my wife, (we were about to divorce ) this how ever made things get very nasty as you can imagine.

I was looking for advice and maybe a pointer in he right direction as to how I could poosibly get my case reviewed with this 'Glitch' in mind
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this. Do you mean how you can get the criminal conviction overturned?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

For Jo C


Hi Jo


Yes this is exactly what I am looking for I don't care about compensation just to have my name publicly cleared so I can once again hold my head high in a community that I served for over twentyfive years.



Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
How long ago was the conviction please?