How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71042
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

question concerning log cabin situation mr XXXXX XXXXXmbert query

Customer Question

question concerning log cabin situation mr XXXXX XXXXXmbert query mentioned a few days ago
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  tdlawyer replied 4 years ago.

tdlawyer :

Hello, my name is Tony. What would you like to know please?

JACUSTOMER-qm0ag2bm- :

it seems apparent that you have not read my situation has this site owner the right to tell me that my lease won't be re-newed ever andshould I inform the police about his apparent attempt to rob me and my disabled son of the money paid to him by my son also this person is charging

tdlawyer :

I haven't read your situation as I have no means to do that. You have logged in with a new account, and hence I cannot tell what your previous question was. I am going to opt out anyway, this is not my area I'm afraid. Somebody should try and help you in a moment.

JACUSTOMER-qm0ag2bm- :

excess rates of vat on calor gas and electric ie 20% which has been charged on numerous occasions since he took over the site

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

I have been asked to look at this as I'm a criminal specialist.

What are you hoping to report to the police? This would seem to be a housing dispute.