How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34896
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

my sons ex.partner has got legal aid by making a malicious

Customer Question

my son's ex.partner has got legal aid by making a malicious child abuse allegation, as she wants adjustments to the court contact order in force. my son is now on bail but if the allegations are found to be false does she keep the legal aid to return to the family court?.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
Unfortunately it is unlikely that the Funding will be with drawn if she has already obtained it.
However if the allegations are proved to be false this will have a negative effect on her application
Please ask if you need further details