How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

UK Human Rights Act 1998: Police severely contravened Articles

Customer Question

UK Human Rights Act 1998: Police severely contravened Articles 1,2 and 5, causing GBH and severe ongoing flashbacks and nightmares; now terrified of Police and consider them to be a law unto themselves. Am still suffering Tendonitis in shoulder joints and since the trauma, both physical and mental caused by the Police brutality + No Water, No Sttatutory Phone Call, No Toilet Paper so had to use jail clothes to clean myself (Query Bowell Cancer), Fisheye lens staring down at me naked, No Life Saving Medicines for Insulin Dependent Diabetes, Asthma (Had very bad Asthma Attack in Cell), Severe Chronic Depression, Severe M.E., Monosymptomatic Narcolepsy, Query Bowel Cancer Awaiting Gastroscopy, several other Medical Conditions (Won't bore you with the rest!); I am classed as a Vulnerable Person; I did nothing wrong- betrayed by heinous lies told to Police by nurse and security guard in NHS hospital.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this. What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
For Jo C.
I typed a third further explanation of what happened, which explained my financial position, need for "exceptionality" to be applied to my case, whereby, due to the severity of Police brutality and very serious breaches of my Human Rights (as per HRA 1998), I would be eligible for FREE Legal Representation, funded by the Government. I need to know whether I qualify for this. I am not sure if you got all the information I typed, as your 2 boxes of my case (the third is absent altogether) are missing the vital information which you require, which I have already spent considerable time typing into them. If you are only getting tiny snippets of this information, how are you going to be able to offer the advice I so desperately need? I don't know how to proceed, as I don't know what else you need to know in order to offer me your expert advice. I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say. There is much more, but you don't want all the gory details at this stage. Are you practicing law in the UK?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I am.

So what would you like to know about this?