How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hello , Im Walter , I live in Welshpool UK im disabled person

Customer Question

Hello , I'm Walter , I live in Welshpool UK i'm disabled person ( have a problem in moving I walk on two crutches) , i've the problem with Esa and (the bigest MOTABILITY ! ) From three months ago must give back my Mobility car ( i used 1.5 year) because I haven't received any DLA documents 4 continue my DLA !
When I explain all for them I continue my DLA, but Motability take back my Mobility car. I asked 4my new car but they said i must own UK driving licence or hold a special certification that i havent any point in my International/ Polish Driving licence. I had go to Poland personally for this certificate , spend about 500 pounds give this paper for my local Ford Dealer, and today call me Motability adviser and said that i must submit for them only UK Driving Licence to my Mobility car !!!!!
I make procedure to change my International licence , but DVLA send me back Medical Statement cheque-payment( I hold C kategory for the lorry) and they want cross off my eligibility for the lorry, I cant accept that cos this is my and they want finger my C category !!!

Please help me cos i cant out from my house over 4 month i , can't go to the doctor ,and shopping !!!

Stop pay for additional money for a spacial care over 25GBP a week I recive only 77pounds a week before I had 105.00 pounds a week.
All UK Government Institutions have me like a Idiot, I'm only DISABLED PERSON !!!!

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this please?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
Can I help you?