How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34887
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

The wife of my ex partner says that the CSA have told her that

Customer Question

The wife of my ex partner says that the CSA have told her that they don not have to pay me cash towaards our daughter - they say that they can buy her clothes instead and If I buy her anything if I keep the reciepts they will pay me back
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What do you know about where he lives, does he have Contact with the child.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

He lives in Whitchurch Shropshire and yes he does have weekend contact

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Would like an answer to my question


Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
My apologies for the delay
If you know whereabouts he lives then an Enquiry Agent should be able to find his address for about £80 or so.
What his wife has said is the exact opposite of the truth.
He does have to pay you cash as maintenance - what they buy for her is up to them , but it is on top of not instead of maintenance
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details