How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

i am thinking to take the police and s serivices to court .

Customer Question

i am thinking to take the police and s serivices to court . what kind of lawyer would i need as they knew a crime was took place and did not act on that crime and left a child my child and me very vulnerable to abuse . the mother and her sister made up a story that i sexsual abused my child when they knew i didn`t the police told me when i first saw them about this she said we know you didn`t do anything wrong and its in statements . the mother and sister made a video of the child stripping heron the bed to gane false evidence all based on a sore the child had on her private parts but the sore was a out break of her kidney condition a condition i didn`t know about as the mother never told me about the mother would of known the sore was a break out of her condition and it was the same in look . plus the sister interrogating my child putting words in her mind so to go against me this is all on video . in a statement by a police woman she said i was disgusted and sick when seeing that video . they own mother knows the truth . the abuse after was to much to take she the mother was running all over me making up storeys so to break my contact . i took her to court twice she did not turn up twice . soon after 7 days after i had a heart attack and been off work since . in court i said to myself i will have to disown my child to get away from this woman and i did but it should not of come to this if the police and s serivces acted so the both of them contributed to the abuse of a child and me the father ......andrew
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

if i could do as i said and take the police and s serivces to court about what i just sent you as i know i have a case against them

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
For what wrongful act?

Sorry if I'm missing the point.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

well 2 people made up a storey that i had sex with my 2 years and 7 month old child the police and s serivces knew this but did nothing about it so what i am saying is why did they do nothing well i know why as the child was to young to be taken from the mother and the cost of it so they bushed it under the carpet but by doing that more abuse happend i am know being made out as a pe not going to say that word and it has changed my life my child know does not have a father in her life . i know your going to say well why you not fighting for her well i did but i was getting nowhere and i now i will never get anywhere the system has let me down and my child down and no one seems to be of any understanding . only people i tell knows and you just think what is the point of law . i was going to take the mother and sister to court for child abuse all round child abuse i tell am sure you know all the ways to abuse a child use a child i have they own mother wanting to go against them in court . oh and defamation of character .

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
I'm really sorry but I'm struggling to understand you. Would you mind writing things out in full and using formal English so that we can be sure that we understand each other?

Is the essence of this that somebody made an allegations against you? Why are the police responsible for that?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
Are you ok?

Can I help further?