How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

We, the tenants of a Sheltered Housing residence, have been

Customer Question

We, the tenants of a Sheltered Housing residence, have been told that a new tenant is coming in to our community. To live you must be 55 or older but this couple have children,who do not live with them at the moment and we are afraid that they will bring the children in as our Manager does not live on the premises, this couple have been evicted from their previous home, our residence is a private accommodation the landlords,Housing 21, have been told about our objections also our Court Manager about this matter. We have an e-mail to Housing 21 but do not expect an answer, is there any other group we can go to with this complaint
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : Is there a documented policy that says this please?