How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

i have applied for a county cout online money claim can i stop

Customer Question

i have applied for a county cout online money claim can i stop this
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here as you will get an email when I respond.
Alex Watts : Pat what stage are proceedings please? I assume you are the claimant?
JACUSTOMER-oztbb8d1- :

i have filled a form on line

Alex Watts :

Yes. You need to write to the Court, which is Northampton quoting the claim number and say that you wish to discontinue the claim. Their address is:

Alex Watts :

Northampton County Court Bulk Centre

Alex Watts :

4th Floor, St Katharine's House, 21-27 St Katharine's St, Northampton NN1 2LH

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?