How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 49859
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

is it legal for a council employer o change evidence to ask

Customer Question

is it legal for a council employer o change evidence to ask employer to alter planning application
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 years ago.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Please explain your situation in a bit more detail

JACUSTOMER-t63ff8nm- :

council worker LBHF asks council worker at Spelthorne to change planning application to a OAP to cover husbands errors

Ben Jones :

So will that result in false information being submitted to the planning department, or is it just going to be a legal 'loophole'