How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10736
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

My mother is in a nursing home and we have to complete a financial

Customer Question

My mother is in a nursing home and we have to complete a financial circumstances form to determine how much of her nursing fees will be paid by social services.

Is my fathers superannuation pension that is now partly passed onto my mother as his widow.included as income on this form ?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 4 years ago.


Hello there,


Thanks for your enquiry.


I'm afraid you do need to disclose all types of income receivable by your Mother, so the pension payments will have to be declared.


(Your Mother will retain a personal allowance from your weekly income, presently £23.90).


I hope this answers your question.


Kind Regards