How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Husband has left me I have a mental health problem and have

Customer Question

Husband has left me I have a mental health problem and have a 5 year old daughter. He has mentally abused me and that has led me to physically assault him in the past and he is trying to use that against me. I have to declare myself bankrupt. He pays 60 maintenance when he wants to and he works and has two jobs. I feel physically sick with worry of what to do. I have a phone phobia which he knows. He is my appointee and he wont change it. Its all such a mess. I cant get to see a solictor yet and I am so worried Iwill lose my daughter. My family all live in Australia and Ideally we would love to go but he will not grant me full custody.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How long have you lived apart an dhow much does your ex earn?
Do you have a friend who can support you?
What support are you getting for your Mental Health problems?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Had no answer just wanted further information full refund should be given
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
I cannot answer the question without the extra information - however if you would prefer a refund please ask