How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My son and his partner a "domestic" disagreement she called

Customer Question

My son and his partner a "domestic" disagreement she called the police - my son was arrestesd. He accepted that he was out of order - but things have escalated he is in court for beating her up (though she has no marks)she seems to be totally trying to destroy him - he is due in court n 3/12 - how can we help him - can we get legal aid.

Please,please advise
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Is she going to give evidence against him?

has she done this before?