How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Senior Partner Your Own Question
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 13329
Experience:  Solicitor with more than 30 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Senior Partner is online now

I believe I am being scammed by a company on the internet.

Customer Question

I believe I am being scammed by a company on the internet. How do I report this to have it checked out
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 4 years ago.
If they are UK based then you can report them to your local police or to Action Fraud - see here:

If this is a financial fraud you may also be able to tell the FCA.

If you give me a little more detail and any website etc I may be able to tell you for certain and suggest what if any action you may be able to take