How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

28th November 2013 Dear Sir/Madam,

This answer was rated:

28th November 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,
Are you able to handle a human rights claim for me? It is a very large claim for a number of human rights violations and criminal conspiracy between 1981 and 1998 when I was on the Home Office political blacklist. My last lawyers, Hickman & Rose Solrs. and Ramon de Mello barrister, received a full admission of liability and offer of settlement but failed to pass them on to me after XXXXX XXXXXe falsely claimed a threat to National Security. I spoke to GorXXXXX XXXXX in 2008/9 who made a full admission of liability to all my claims. I have a barrister lined up to settle my claims but need a solicitor to instruct him.

Yours sincerely XXXXX XXXXX D Kneen

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

How do I find a lawyer to pursue my claims, or how do I do it myself?

This criminal conspiracy has left me im a terrible legal and personal position.

Thank you.

They can rely upon the doctrine of mistake if they have done this in error or is then simply run out.

There is already case law on this that assists them I'm afraid.

You can, of course, bring the Small Claims Court claim against them. They may decide to defend that or they may just make an offer to settle as they will not want to waste manpower on contesting this at court.

It really depends essentially or not you have the stomach for a fight upon whether. The court issue fee alone is £35 and you are likely to lose that if they do decide to defend.

Can I clarify anything for you?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The Governemnt have already admitted my various lawyers have all been part of a wide ranging criminal conspiracy in 2008/9.

As I have an admission of liability can't I just get a lawyer to settle my claims?

Have I got 6 years from 2008/9 to fiel my claim?

Yes, when you instruct a solicitor you instruct them to deal with the case but obviously you take the risk that it cannot be settled.

For most claims you do have 6 years to sue from the date of the wrongful act.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

So I'm out of time because all these lawyers conspired against me?

So how can anyone get justice for human righst violations?

Surely the 6 years is from when I got an apology and admission of liability from the Government?

No, I'm afraid the 6 years runs from the date of the unlawful act.

If that was then 2008 then you are in time.

You can apply to extend time under the Limitation act but you have to have a very good reason for delay.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The reason for delay is I have gone from lawyer to lawyer having my life savings stolen as they conspired to pervert the course of justice.

I spoke to GorXXXXX XXXXX PM in 2008/9 who made a full apology and admission of liability.

How do I get this admission of liability in writing from the Government?

I have written to GorXXXXX XXXXX at the Houses of Commons but received no reply - he isn't exactly normal.


There is no way of forcing them to admit in writing liability if they refuse.

All you can do is sue in those circumstances
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

So I go down my small claims court and get a claims form?

How much can I claim up to?

Will I be able to summons witnesses?

How do I summons witnesses?

Last time I was at court Hickamn & Rose lied to me about coming to court to summons my witnesses, then didn't show and when I rang them they laughed down the telephone and admitted they'd "stitched me up".

I lost my last case because of Hickman and Rose in 2005 - can I re sue those original defendants along with Hickamn and Rose now I have had a Government admission of liability?

Can I personally sue XXXXX XXXXXe for when he fabricated a threat to National Security at the behest of Tony Blair?

I am sorry but I've just noticed that I have copied and pasted an answer to a different question above. I do apologise.

If you give me 10 mins I will dictate yours again.
I am sorry. I’m afraid that was a technical Glitch with Dragon Dictate. Your answer is below.

If its your intention to sue the home office then any high street solicitor can help you with the claim.

You will have to pay unless you can get legal aid. Whether you can get legal aid will depend on the merits of the claim. It is likely that you will have to pay a contribution though.

One alternative is to try to instruct your barrister under public access. It does sounds the sort of case that would need a solicitor normally but if you can bring it under public access it will be much cheaper for you.

Can I clarify anything for you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your help.

I'll try myself as all the lawyers just stick together to stitch people up.

Will I be able to get advice from here on the technicalities of pursuing my claim?

What is the exact name and address for my claim against the Government?

Is it just "The Home Office"?

Can I re sue the 2005 defendants?

No, you can sue anybody that you have a claim against. Your first post just read as though you intended to sue the home office.

I'm afraid you are out of time on the 2005 matter though so unless you can persuade the court to extend time there's no way of pursuing it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

OK - can you give me the form number for summonsing witnesses to Court please?

I tried getting some from the Court Office last time, but they said I need the form number which I didn't know.

This is where I got let down by Hickman & Rose last time when they told me they weren't allowed to give me that information before the start of my trial then laughed down the phone at me and said they'd "stitched me up" on the morning of my trial.

What is the monetary limit for small claims courts?

N20 here

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

10K ?

What if it's a much bigger claim?

Thsi has been a 27 year ordeal for me.

Then you'll have to go to the fast track or the multi track and bear the cost.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

OK - I'm after a few million in damages so which Court do I go to?

What is the form number for summonsing witnesses at the appropriate Court?

Can you give me the website address please?

Do I get my fees negated if I have no assets or income?

Sorry so many questions.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

You need to complete Form N20

You may get fee remission.


Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks - I'm after a few million in damages so which Court do I go to?

Obviously not small claims?


It will be the County Court or High Court.


Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Do you have a website address for the County Court or High Court?

Can I do my claim on the internet?

How do I know what a witnesses' expenses are?

What if I can't afford them? I need to summons several prominent politicians and lawyers.



2) Not for the value you want to claim it must be a paper claim

3) Travel expenses you offer. You must offer them otherwise they do not have to turn up.

Please remember you asked for a low detail answer.


Customer: replied 4 years ago.


Several politicans interfered with my lawyers at different stages ( promising them Knighthoods, falsely claiming threats to National Security etc. ) do I claim against them individually for their criminallity or the Government as they were Ministers at the time?

If you want to call them as witnesses you name them individually. If it against the Government as a whole you name the UK Government.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

But do I pursue a claim against them as individuals or the Home Office as they were the Prime Minister and Ministers at the time they interfered with my lawyers?

If it was a decision by the Home Office then it is that department you pursue. It was the government generally then it is the UK Government.


Customer: replied 4 years ago.

So need to sue the Home Office PLUS the UK Government?

What service address do I use for the UK Government?


Customer: replied 4 years ago.

And it's certainly both the Home Office and the UK government I sue at the same time?



Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Even though this was criminality by Blair and his cronies and nothing to do with Government business?

He is not personally liable, he was working for the uk government.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Are you sure I sue the Home Office andXXXXX

Are you sure the British taxpayers are liable for Blair and his cronies criminality when it was nothing to do with Government business?

Yes I am sure.

The Government will be liable if they are guilty. You can NOT sue personally.

Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you