How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Hi anyone free to talk?

Customer Question

Hi anyone free to talk?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I like to know how to sell my product on street ? And if not s there a way f doing it legally without license ?

Also is it civil or criminal doing this and what are the realistic consequences?

Also if their just no way around it , and I had a shop online or physical would advertising it by showing public our products but then directing them to our shop to purchase be ok ??
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
what is your product please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi , yes my product is magic, a few different magic sets. ??
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.
What are you actually selling though?

Magic is not normally a commodity?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes selling special packs of cards, special made coin tricks !!! I'm not selling my services to watch magic but the actual magic products them self you understand ? Sorry it not clear
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

I've just seen that this question has ben answered on your other post so I'll opt out.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Well I can't see that ??? Your only answers I can see??
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.
Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

I see the expert has opted out - do you still need help?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I do ?
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.
You need a licence from the local cou council. It is called a peddlers licence. You need to apply to your local council and if you get it then you can sell on the street,

If you do not get one and you sell you commit a criminal offence.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?