How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have been terminated from my university after failing two

Customer Question

I have been terminated from my university after failing two modules. In the termination letter it was mentioned that I can submit an appeal. However, the university cancelled my visa before the deadline of submitting an appeal and did not give me the chance to give them the reasons that affected my poor academic progression. Given that there are many options for students who have failed the year in repeating it as a part time student and many other options but they did not offer me any of these options.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
My name is Alex Hughes and I'm happy to help with your question today.

What exactly do you wish to know about this please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I would like to know if it is possible to contact the university about this issue and pursue my studies at the university for this year

Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
Do you have anything available with their policies & regulations so I can check the position?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

I see my colleague has opted out.

We will really need to check their policies before offering any reliable advice.