How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Senior Partner Your Own Question
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 13329
Experience:  Solicitor with more than 30 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Senior Partner is online now

Hello, My fiancee, a Chinese national with a multi-entry visa

This answer was rated:

My fiancee, a Chinese national with a multi-entry visa for the UK, is coming to stay over the Christmas period. We would like to visit Paris for the day - will she require a separate visa? And, if so, can we get one quickly done in London when she arrives?
Thank you.
Unless your fiancee has a Hong Kong chinese passport then she requires a visa to enter France. The UK is not part of the Schengen travel area so non EEA citizens require a visa.
I am afraid I do not think she can obtain one in the UK because it appears you need to be resident here to apply to the french consulate for a visa.

See here:

You can check with the consulate but I am afraid if she cannot get the visa before departure it may be too late.
Senior Partner and other Law Specialists are ready to help you