How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71153
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi there , I have a probation officer visiting my flat next

This answer was rated:

Hi there , I have a probation officer visiting my flat next week , I m aloud to go back on my decision regarding my brother early release and cancel the visit , thanks ?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Yes, you can do that. Nobody can force you to agree to provide accommodation.

Obviously that may mean that he is not released though and probably they will put you under pressure - but, in the end, nobody can force you to agree.

Can I clarify anything for you?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your help Jo, what do u mean they will put me under pressure ?

They will probably pressurise you to agree.


No problem and all the best.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’.

Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That fine for me but I don't want to explain the reason & that why I m worried . Thanks again for your help Jo
Well, they can't force you to explain either ultimately. Nobody can force you to speak.

All the best.