How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chatham-chamber Your Own Question
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11865
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
chatham-chamber is online now

Hi my fiance its been arrested by emigration she albania

Customer Question

Hi my fiance its been arrested by emigration she albania shes I yards wood they gjve her return direction for 20th what can I do to get her uot or cancel the return ?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 4 years ago.

chatham-chamber :


chatham-chamber :

You say solicitors are already acting. If this is the case, they should have submitted an application to cancel the deportation notice.

chatham-chamber :

It is possible that the deportation order can be cancelled