How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

i made a phune agreement with the company talk talk , i rang

Customer Question

i made a phune agreement with the company talk talk , i rang them informing them i no longrr require there broad band services. from then on over a year ago they sent me an invoices of roughly 70 pounds which i paid in full on my visa card, since then thinking im no longer getting there broad band as i have from then getting sky broad band tv and phone from sky for over this year , but talk talk are still sending me invoices up till to day im currently not receiving any service from them what so ever they have threatened to take proceeding against me how do i stand in law .
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Did they ever write confirming termination? When did the service start and when did you cancel it please?