How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34886
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Dear Sis/Madam,My name isXXXXX

Customer Question

Dear Sis/Madam,My name isXXXXX and i am retied meber of GMB, i do have problem with my wife at home.And because of disagreement,the social service have move my wife and two little boys age two years and one year old from home without me knowing where about they are. I am really missing my boys since last Friday evening. Can you please help or advice me what to do? Thank you very much Yours Lawrence XXXXX.

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Are you willing to move out of the Matrimonial home to allow your wife and the children to return?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The answer is no

Customer: replied 4 years ago.


Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
In that case your options are limited - but you do have options.
The first is to be patient and negotiate with Social Services and ask them to organise Contact - this may take some time.The second is to make an application to the court for a Defined Contact Order.
this is done using the form here
and paying the fee os £215.
You will also need to use this form
To apply for an Order that the DWP or Social Services release her address TO THE COURT for service
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details