How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My Mother is owed my Fathers Estate Money but it is held with

Customer Question

My Mother is owed my Father's Estate Money but it is held with another member of the family , can she ask for the monies back immediately ie before Christmas?.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 4 years ago.

Hello there,

Thanks for your enquiry.

Could you give me a little more information please- why has this other family member got the money?

Kind Regards