How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am a 77 year old and have been convicted under section 82(2)of

Customer Question

I am a 77 year old and have been convicted under section 82(2)of the environment protection Act 1990. Both the claimant and witness made false accusations on oath in Court against me and did not produce any evidence to prove their accusations. The as he claimant is the son of a member of the House of Lords which attitude in my opinion was bias
since he refused to admit and see my my written witness statement. The witness is the tenant of the complainant and rents the flat above mine. The order prohibits me using electrical appliances, screaming, shouting, slamming doors and any other method method that materially affects the tenant enjoyment of her property and harming the tenant in any other way, which amounts to harassment or cause fear of violence, adding that if I disobey the order the order even once I nay be sent to prison for up to five years. In addition to appeal to against the conviction and fines, which under the same circumstances may be dismissed and making about the judge to the officer for Judicial Complaints, I would l8ike to know what is the procedure to sue both the complainant and his witness for making malicious falsehoods against me in in Court, I cannot use my solicitors because they acted negligently.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 4 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : When was the conviction? Were you convicted after trial please?