How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Senior Partner Your Own Question
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 13330
Experience:  Solicitor with more than 30 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Senior Partner is online now

Hello again, I would like to show my blog to a lawyer and

This answer was rated:

Hello again,
I would like to show my blog to a lawyer and let him decide, if there is something against the law, just to make sure. I'd like to know if I need some official translation with a stamp, translation from a certificated translator or can he accept also my own translated version?
Thanks a lot, Patricia
There is no need to get anything other than a translation. If it comes to a dispute then evidence can be given as to the accuracy of the translation but there is really not mechanism for an " official" translation. You could portably get one notarised but it is not really usual in this country.
Senior Partner and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

So I should be alright with a translation made by myself and no lawyer will send me away with "I'm sorry but how can I know this is an accurate translation of your blog?".

No why should they. You are paying them for advice!