How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I read a statement

Customer Question

I read a statement by my son's step mum on XXXXXX which put me in a bad light as his real mum and was misleading by omitting information from it.

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
I am not sure what it is that you would like to know - or what effect you feel this is having now
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I don't want to go into anymore details. If you're unable to help me, please could I have a refund of the £33. I've unsubscribed and do not want to pay a membership. I need to just ignore this nuisance woman who's spreading gossip about me which is untrue.