How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 818
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

I have been adviced , to get an injuction order out ,on my

Customer Question

I have been adviced , to get an injuction order out ,on my ex daughter in law, to stop her from coming near my property, the police where involved after sh e slapped me round the face,how mucham i looking at, and how do i go about it, i am a 64year old pensioner. Thank you.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 4 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :


LondonlawyerJ :

I am a lawyer with over 15 years experience I will help you with this.

LondonlawyerJ :

If you could give me some more information I will be able to help you more effectively. When did his happen? Has your ex daughter in law been arrested and/or charged with assaulting you? Is she on bail with conditions to keep away from you? Have you made a statement to the police? Were you injured when she assaulted you? How many times has she assaulted you? Has she made any threats or harassed you? What is your income?