How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 49785
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I have a gardener who has been with us since April 2013,he

Customer Question

I have a gardener who has been with us since April 2013,he is not capable of taking the garden forward a we would like and his plans are not acceptable to us.I would like to give him his contracted two months notice and he can work it or go with full pay.Have I to do anything else but explain the situation to him.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 years ago.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Is he a contractor or an employee?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you have seen my initial query above - is he an employee or a contractor?