How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My rights

Customer Question

The property me and my husband live in is in my name, he moved into my house. We got married 4 years ago and his behaviour is drinking and he sometimes stays out all night. Can I get him to leave? He had nothing when I met him and now he part owns a business. I don't want him to take the one thing I have worked so hard for. The property is in my maiden name.

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law