How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

hello we split with the father of my child about 6 months ago,

Customer Question

hello we split with the father of my child about 6 months ago, and he is not frequent in visits and causing stress in the childs behavior when see her. Also he has a new partner who much younger and they both have the history of drug taking, and I do not feel comfortable with my child being around this person.

Is there any way we could sort out the issue so the child will have guaranteed the best possible care when visiting his father and seeing him?

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is the child and what contact is the father actually having?