How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 818
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

my husband is laying about his income to the tax office he

Customer Question

my husband is laying about his income to the tax office he is saying he only ears a weekly income of 57.71 and pays 32.50 amount on child maintance I have his bank statement were I know he has payed his brother XXXXXXXXXX and a nother 25.0000000 he has other properties which the tax man dose not know off
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 4 years ago.

LondonlawyerJ :

Hello. I am a lawyer with over 15 years experience I will try to help you with this. I am not sure what you want as the outcome to this enquiry or what answers you want. Do you want him prosecuted or are you wanting something else?