How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34885
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hi my husband has been having an affair for at least 3yrs so

Customer Question

Hi my husband has been having an affair for at least 3yrs so he has left i am disabled i am receiving DLA higher care and mobility and severe disablement allowance i have 2 children i am supporting Richard is 18 and still in school and my daughter Charlotte is 12 would i be eligible to claim any benefits to help support us?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
You can check what benefit you are entitled to using the website
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was hoping you would be able to give me a clue as to what and if i would be able to claim any benefits as i am worrying myself sick as to how i am going to manage i'm very distressed at the moment will i be charged for reply if so i will have to leave it as i cant afford to pay another transaction

Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Please try not to panic
I suggested the website as it gives the most comprehensive reply based on your specific circumstances
However if you could tell me
Do you rent or own your home?
How much does your ex earn?