How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi,My boyfriend and I are planning to get married here in

Customer Question

Hi, My boyfriend and I are planning to get married here in UK with the intention for him to stay here after the wedding.He is a filipino citizen. I am a British citizen and I am willing to shoulder all the expenses including his stay here.Could you please give us some advice on what forms and requirements we need to provide and the step by step guide to do this application. Do you have any idea how much money I need to have in my bank to show that i am capable of sponsoring his stay?I am a registered nurse and earning £27 900.96( gross annual). Your reply is very much appreciated. Thank you

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law