How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34886
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now


Customer Question

I would like to get married but my partner is currently signing in and he doesn't have his papers yet. I have my British citizenship now and we would like to get married ASAP.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What is the difficulty in getting married?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
We are trying to get advice on the best way to, only because he doesn't have his British stay yet, because he has to go and sign in every two weeks. Would this be a problem when we try and get married.
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
There is nothing to prevent you from getting married.
However if he wishes to apply for a spouse visa then he will have to return to his home country to do so
I am not sure if this deals with what you wish to know please ask if you need further details