How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

There has been an allegation against me of striking a young

Customer Question

There has been an allegation against me of striking a young person on a construction training programme. How do I go about finding a solicitor or Barrister who could advise me?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

When I asked him to leave he refused. I gently nudged him out of the door way when he turned put his face extremely close to mine and started telling me to get out of his face while spitting in mine. I pushed him out of my face, turned to walk away when he punched me in the back of my head.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

What would you like to know about this please?