How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10974
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

the name of a firm (solicitors / accountants)

This answer was rated:

Can you suggest the name of a firm (solicitors / accountants) who can organise my Indian and UK properties in trust for the benefit of my children and grand children in a tax efficient way for inheritance tax?ible I would like to know the address of such firms both Birmingham UK and Hyderabad India only if it is possible.

Buachaill :

1. I would recommend Pinsent Masons of 3 Colmore Circus Queensway, Birmingham, West Midlands B4 6BH, United Kingdom Phone:+44(NNN) NNN-NNNNas the firm you use in Birmingham. They have an experienced team of property, trust and tax lawyers who will be able to deal with both your English properties and your Indian properties. In this regard I would recommend that you use one firm for both sets of properties. If you want a group of lawyers in Hyderabad I woudl suggest you use Amarchand Mangaldas who have an office in Hyderabad. Their details are

  • 1-10-20/2B, 4th Floor,

  • Pooja Edifice,

  • Chickoti Gardens,

  • Hyderabad,

  • Andhra Pradesh

  • India

  • 500 016

  • Tel +91 40 6633 6622

  • Fax +91 40 6649 2727

  • Email : [email protected]

Buachaill :

2. I hope this is of help.

Buachaill and other Law Specialists are ready to help you