How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Your Own Question
Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 3840
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alex J. is online now

Is there a site on the internet where the status of a County

Customer Question

Is there a site on the internet where the status of a County Court Judgement can be
confirmed ?? IE has it been settled.
John Field [email protected]
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome.

The site you are looking for is here -‎

This is the County Court register. If you pay a Judgment within 28 days it will normally not be registered and will be cancelled so you should bare that in mind when searching.

In addition to this if you are doing the search for credit purposes I would contact a credit referencing agency as well.

Can I assist any further?

Kind regards