Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

ive invested 5000 uros into imperial assets they are asking

ive invested 5000 uros into imperial assets they are asking me to put the same amount in again is it safe to do that or not

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

Is this to invest in diamonds?

Customer:

yes

Customer:

please let me know if its a good

Customer:

please letme know if you think it s a safe invesn

Customer:

please let me know if you think its a safe investment

Investment scams have been around for a long time and before you decide on whether to invest more money into this venture you need to establish, as far as possible, whether it is a wise move or just something that you will regret. Unless the company has been caught and officially declared a scam, you will never have a definitive answer on their intentions and will have to make a decision based on what is available on them, together with a bit of common sense.

The classic ‘if it seems too good to be true, it probably is’ is still valid and a good way to at least use as a starting point. You then must consider the whole package to make a decision:
• The company has only been in existence since May 2013 – hardly any track record to be able to say with confidence that they are an established investor in this specific market
• Company is run by a sole director, with no previous directorships so difficult to establish a track record for him either
• They are known for cold-calling customers
• Plenty of information about scams involving companies offering these types of investments: http://www.lovemoney.com/blogs/scams-and-rip-offs/scams/13413/the-coloured-diamonds-scam

If this was my money, I would not be going ahead with any further investments, in fact I would think twice about the money I have already put in. But it is your money and you make the final decision.

I hope this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating, or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you and feel free to bookmark my profile for future help:

www.justanswer.com/law/expert-ben-jones/