How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vincent2013 Your Own Question
Vincent2013, JustAnswer Expert
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 213
Experience:  Qualified solicitor and barrister (non-practising) with 7+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Vincent2013 is online now

I need to make a Trust in respect of my sons rehabilitation.I

This answer was rated:

I need to make a Trust in respect of my son's rehabilitation.I do hold the power of attorney for health and welfare.I live in Whetstone N20 , North London and cannot easily go out or very far.

Hi, thanks for your question. My name's XXXXX XXXXX I'm going to assist you with it.


We can't make referrals on this site but please find below a link to the find a solicitor tool on the Law Society website.


This can be used to search for the nearest local solicitors who specialise in an area of law by selecting the relevant area from the drop down menu (this includes trust law). You should also include your home postcode and it will then show a list of firms who conduct this sort of work (including their name, address and telephone number) in the order of proximity to your home.


I hope that's helpful and all the best.

Vincent2013 and other Law Specialists are ready to help you