How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hello Im a single parent working full time and starting working

Customer Question

Hello Im a single parent working full time and starting working on the 4th November 2013 ad was on income support before then. I received a council tax bill for £777.98 dating from 4th march 2013 - 4th April 2014 which I dont understand as I wasnt working till November and was on council tax and housing benefit till November. I have tried many time to speak the council regarding this and have had no joy I have now been summoned to court can you please give me some advice thanks martina
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this please?